Naturally Yours Soya noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using protein rich Soya.
✔ Made using soya and whole wheat grain
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Ideal source of plant based proteins
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SOYA NOODLES
1. Soya noodles is an excellent source of plant based proteins.
2. Easy to digest due to the presence of dietary fiber
3. Helps to build immunity
4. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
Noodles : Whole wheat flour, soya flour, little millet flour, kodo millet flour, barnyard millet flour, edible vegetable oil, salt and water.
Seasonings: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
How to make Soya Noodles
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Soya Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Soya noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Instead of spending such a lot of money and making an effort to cook in the house and buying vegetables and ingredients, its better to buy Maggie or Patanjali Aata Noodles.
Really had a good time eating these noodles
Everyone from my toddler to my father innlaw are enjoying it. First time nt feeling guilty eating noodles