Best Before: 13.10.2023
1. Healthy Noodles :
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ High in proteins and essential minerals
✔ High in dietary fiber
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
Naturally Yours noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using nutritious wholegrain atta and NO maida.
The noodles combo box contains 1 pack of each of the below noodles:
1. Multi millet noodles 180g - Serves 3-4 persons.
2. Red rice noodles 180g - Serves 3-4 persons.
3. Quinoa noodles 180g - Serves 3-4 persons.
4. Buckwheat noodles 180g - Serves 3-4 persons.
5. Soya noodles 180g - Serves 3-4 persons.
1. Multi Millet Noodles : Traditional Whole wheat flour (70%) , Multi millet flour (Ragi, Bajra, Little millet, Kodo millet, Barnyard millet) (30%), vegetable oil, salt and water.
2. Soya Noodles : Traditional Whole Wheat Flour (67%), Soya flour (33%), Salt and Water.
3. Red Rice Noodles : Traditional Whole Wheat Flour (70%), Red Rice Flour (30%), Salt and Water.
4. Quinoa Noodles : Traditional Whole wheat flour (70%), Quinoa Flour (30%), Salt and Water.
5. Buckwheat Noodles : Traditional Whole Wheat Flour (70%), Buckwheat Flour (30%), Salt & Water.
Seasonings -Pepper (45%), Spice Mix (Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Chillipeppers & Spices) (45%), Chilli powder (5%), Turmeric powder (5%), salt.
HOW TO MAKE NATURALLY YOURS NOODLES
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker.
5-in-1 Noodles Combo Box
These pasta combo is a must have for pasta lovers. You can have this as much and do not have to regret because it's very healthy. It has no maida, no preservatives and it's not even fried
5-in-1 Noodles Combo Box
I'm a PCOS patient and have always problems while buying food products. Which most of the time creates digestive issues.
This is the best noodles i have consumed which did not cause any harm to me and I loved it. I will keep buying and will recommend to all PCOS survivors for you don't have to doubt on it whether it will make yo bloat or nauseated or cause any other troubles.
Stay healthy, eat healthy and be joyful!