Package Date: 15.01.2023
Best Before: 14.01.2024
Naturally Yours Gluten Free Spinach noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using antioxidant rich spinach.
✔ Made with rice and spinach
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 1 bowl
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Made using antioxidant and iron rich spinach
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPINACH NOODLES
1. Gluten free spinach noodles is an excellent source of antioxidants
2. Ideal for gluten intolerant and celiac individuals
3. Easy to digest
4. Helps to build immunity
5. High in Iron and thus helps to prevent anemia
6. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
Noodles : Rice, Starch, Spinach powder (3%)
Seasonings: Pepper (45%), Spice Mix (Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Chillipeppers & Spices) (45%), Chilli powder (5%), Turmeric powder (5%), salt.
HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE SPINACH NOODLES
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Gluten free spinach Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Spinach noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Gluten Free Spinach Noodles 100g (Trial Pack)
I found these noodles to be healthy and delicious. Gluten free made this perfect for kids and adults as well who wants to go for healthier options.
Great in taste and meets all ur body need, easy to cook , easy to digest , completely gluten free so u can add this to ur vegan diet , available in multi flavours awesome noodles.
Nice packaging, loved the flavours with gluten-free nd no garlic ,onion facility
As a mother I am terrified of Maida. Wanting the best for my child includes keeping her away from junk food and giving her food that is healthy and filling. But for today's modern women, making everything from scratch at home is sometimes not an option and at other times not a priority. That's why I am always on the lookout for quick, healthy options for my kiddo that can let me breathe free. Your products are just that.
Your Gluten Free Spinach Noodles are extremely delicious, are made of rice and to top it all - no preservatives and no MSG. What more can a mother ask for?! The taste and texture of the noodles itself was no different from the Maida ones in the market, which means they were an instant hit with both my child and me! The tastemaker never for an instant made me realise there was no onion or garlic in it and appealed to everyone in the family. The cherry on the cake is the wide range of products you have including Millet, quinoa and buckwheat noodles and even lentils pasta?! Whoa! I can't wait to try them all! You have put at ease not only many parents like me who want the best for their child, but also the health conscious selves of every individual who wants to only put the best in their own bodies - absolutely guilt free!!