Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta is a gluten-free pasta which is a rich source of plant based proteins, fiber and minerals.
✔ 100% gluten free
✔ Ideal for celiac and gluten intolerant individuals
✔ Rich in proteins and dietary fibers
✔ Easy to make
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
Health Benefits of Red Lentil Pasta
1. Excellent source of plant based proteins.
2. Ideal gluten free and vegan alternative for conventional pasta.
3. Rich in fiber and minerals.
Red lentil, Rice
How to cook gluten free Red Lentil Pasta
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta.
3. Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
9. Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Pastas not only healthy but they taste just amazing this pasta is gluten free and need not to be guilty eating this ..we thoroughly enjoyed this pasta with white sauce and somey red sauce and to try different variation try to make pink pasta with this that's really interesting vand tastes heaven I totally recommend this pasta to all ages people for kids one can start from one year
I love all your products
I tried a couple of pastas and they were too good.And most of all it�s guilt free.Even the tastemakers in the noodles were really delicious (which is generally not the case with healthy options)