This delicious pack of gluten free multi-grain pasta is made with the finest blend of high quality grains. It is made in a gluten free environment and is a good source of dietary fiber.
✔ 100% gluten free
✔ Ideal for celiac and gluten intolerant individuals
✔ Made using nutritious Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
✔ Rich in proteins and dietary fibers
✔ Easy to make
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
Health Benefits of Multi grain Pasta
1. An ideal gluten-free alternative to conventional pasta.
2. Good source of fiber and proteins
3. Combines the benefits of four nutritious grains - Amaranth, Jowar, Bengal gram and Corn
Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
How to cook Gluten-Free Multigrain Pasta
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Multi grain Pasta.
3. Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
9. Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing experience in having such a nutritious pasta .. enjoyed our guilt free dinner with my family . love to try many more products of naturally yours
This pasta is my savior. I love Italian stuffs that too in healthier terms. And nothing can be perfect than this product. It has got the goodness of multiple grains which upon consumption tend to keep your bowel clean. Its such a great product that I might end up giving it a second buy or maybe a third buy too!
The gluten free multi grain pasta tastes way better and lighter than the regular maida ( refined flour) pastas!
Easy to digest and doesn’t make you feel heavy at all?
To be honest you won’t recognise a change in flavour so you should try these out as it’s healthier!