Package Date: 15.06.2022
Best Before: 14.03.2023
Naturally Yours Soya noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using protein rich Soya.
✔ Made using soya and whole wheat grain
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Ideal source of plant based proteins
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SOYA NOODLES
1. Soya noodles is an excellent source of plant based proteins.
2. Easy to digest due to the presence of dietary fiber
3. Helps to build immunity
4. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
Noodles : Traditional Whole Wheat Flour (67%), Soya flour (33%), Salt and Water.
Seasonings: Pepper (45%), Spice Mix (Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Chillipeppers & Spices) (45%), Chilli powder (5%), Turmeric powder (5%), salt.
How to make Soya Noodles
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Soya Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Soya noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
These noodles are perfect evening time snack 😋 They're rich in protien n have no maida...so healthy n so tasty ❤💯
my family and I totally love chinese food and never give up an opportunity to have it. however there are always doubts in my mind regarding the health factor considering most of it is made with refined flour. so when I saw this brand offering healthy alternatives like soya and millet, i simply went for it. and now I'm totally hooked to it. The taste is excellent, it does not take forever to cook the noodles and it gets digested easily. Thanks for introducing this for us, I'm definitely recommending it for all Chinese lovers.
Soya Noodles 180G
Very nice noodles and they are natural and healthy . NO MAIDA, Value for money. My small baby love it very much . Must try. Nice quality.