Naturally Yours Soya noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using the finest quality Soya . It gives a healthy twist to the usual hakka noodles by being protein rich, high in iron and calcium. It is absolutely devoid of any kind of preservatives, artificial flavours, colours and MSG.
Health Benefits of Soya Noodles
1. No maida/refined flour
2. Excellent source of protein
3. Provides the benefits of soya and millets in a kid friendly format
Noodles : Whole wheat flour, soya flour,little millet flour, kodo millet flour, barnyard millet flour, edible vegetable oil, salt and water.
Seasonings: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
How to make Soya Noodles
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Soya Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Soya noodles and serve hot.
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
I first tried your Soya noodles from Nature’s Basket and loved it. I then ordered from Amazon, a pack of 3!
Even posted a good review on Amazon. You’re doing such a good job, eating noodles without feeling guilty! With your good nature, may your business prosper even more.
I cannot believe this is soya and not maida! My family loved it . The fact that this is not only healthy but tasty too makes me love this even more!! Very yummy. This is not soggy or sticky at all.
I use this to make Chinese stir fry noodles. They cook quick and don�t stick to each other. Haven�t used the seasoning though.
Love it. My kid lives it too.