Naturally Yours Gluten Free Spinach noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using antioxidant rich spinach.
✔ Made with rice and spinach
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 cups
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Made using antioxidant and iron rich spinach
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SPINACH NOODLES
1. Gluten free spinach noodles is an excellent source of antioxidants
2. Ideal for gluten intolerant and celiac individuals
3. Easy to digest
4. Helps to build immunity
5. High in Iron and thus helps to prevent anemia
6. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
Noodles : Rice, starch, Spinach powder (3%)
Seasonings: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE SPINACH NOODLES
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Gluten free spinach Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Spinach noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Gluten Free Spinach Noodles 100g
Happy to see u guys coming up with nice innovations.. keep up ????
I tried your spinach noodles with my sichuan sauce and it tasted heavenly. Thank you for the guilt free options for noodles
We love noodles! And when its gluten free we are guilt free. We have taken these packets abroad also for my family and they all loved it, as even in big States, this quality is not available. Just toss lots of veggies and stir fry the noodles, it's amazing meal!
I have ordered all the different options and they all taste great ! The buckwheat and soya noodles are my favorite!