This delicious pack of gluten free multi-grain pasta is made with the finest blend of high quality grains. It is made in a gluten free environment and is a good source of dietary fiber.
Health Benefits of Multi grain Pasta
1. An ideal gluten-free alternative to conventional pasta.
2. Good source of fiber and proteins
3. Combines the benefits of four nutritious grains - Amaranth, Jowar, Bengal gram and Corn
Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
How to cook Gluten-Free Multigrain Pasta
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Multi grain Pasta.
3. Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
9. Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Being a pasta lover, I make pasta on regular basis but one of the biggest drawback is it is not healthy , so recently I came across this product , quality of this product is amazing, we can use this to make any type of pasta and most important point is it is healthy. Highly recommend every diet conscious pasta lover to give this product a try.
The pasta tastes good and best part is you can eat guilt free
This is so good. I made chili paneer Multigrain Pasta. It's Multigrain and what else you need. A food you will love to have.
One evening we cooked and enjoyed this delicious pasta.
The main feature which we loved is , its delicious + Healthy too.
Pro Tip: We had used amazing toppings like: capsicum, onion, carrot, red chilli powder, coriander leaves, tomato sauce.
You can also use above toppings, We loved it, must buy for all.
It's a wholesome pack of health and taste. Texture and size proportion of pasta is perfect for two. Made White Sauce Pasta for Maa and she loved it. It was super yumm and delicious. Thankyou for these healthy and yumm Multi-Grain Pasta.