This delicious pack of gluten free multi-grain pasta is made with the finest blend of high quality grains. It is made in a gluten free environment and is a good source of dietary fiber.
✔ 100% gluten free
✔ Ideal for celiac and gluten intolerant individuals
✔ Made using nutritious Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
✔ Rich in proteins and dietary fibers
✔ Easy to make
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
Health Benefits of Multi grain Pasta
1. An ideal gluten-free alternative to conventional pasta.
2. Good source of fiber and proteins
3. Combines the benefits of four nutritious grains - Amaranth, Jowar, Bengal gram and Corn
Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
How to cook Gluten-Free Multigrain Pasta
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Multi grain Pasta.
3. Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
9. Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The pasta were delicious no words tasted great kids liked it well easy to make as well must try these healthy pasta, thet r my favorite now
The gluten free pasta was very good.
The fact that it contains no Maida is the very reason I bought this. I was quiet skeptical about buying it however wanted to give it a shot! After all, new beginnings are always hard. I made the pasta today after almost 10-12 days of buying it and tbh I totally loved the outcome. It was sooo soo better than what I expected it to be. It did not stick to each other nor did it have any unusual taste. Totally worth buying! 💕
Gluten Free Multigrain Pasta 200g
I totally loved the taste of Multigrain Pasta. They were so easy to cook. I really enjoyed having the pasta with my family. Loved the fact that it was so healthy as well as delicious at the same time. Kudos to the team for bringing such amazing product to us.