Recipe : Tomato and Basil Multigrain pasta
- 1 pack Naturally Yours Multigrain pasta
- 6-7 blanched tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped.
- Few basil leaves.
- 2-3 garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning mix.
- Chilli flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
To cook multigrain pasta
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Multi grain Pasta.
- Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
To make tomato and basil multigrain pasta
- Heat oil in a wok and add garlic, saute for a few second then add the blanched and chopped tomatoes.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes until the tomatoes become soft. Then add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning mix, basil leaves and mix well.
- Then add the boiled pasta, mix and cook for another one minute. Serve hot. Sprinkle chilli flakes as per taste.