Stir Fry Teriyaki Soya Noodles with Roasted Paneer
• Naturally Yours Soya Noodles 180g - 1 pack
• Vegetable Oil Or Sesame Oil – 3 Tbsp + 2 tsp
• Coloured capsicum, thinly sliced – 3/4 Cup (You can use a mix of Red, Green And Yellow)
• Onion – 1, sliced
• Cabbage, Shredded – ½ Cup
• Carrot – 1 Medium, cut in thin strips
• Garlic - 2 cloves, finely chopped
• Paneer - 250g, cut into cubes
• Sesame seeds - 2 tsp (optional)
• Teriyaki Sauce – 4-5 Tbsp
• Freshly Ground Black Pepper – 1/2 Tsp
• Red Chili Flakes – 1/2 Tsp
• Spring onion green - 2 stalks, finely chopped
• Salt To Taste
1. Boil about 1-2L of water in a large pot. When it comes to a rolling boil, add in the noodles and cook for about 5 minutes.
2. Once the noodles are cooked, strain them in a colander or strainer.
3. Rinse under a running tap with some cold water, and then add in 2 tsp vegetable oil and mix well, so they don’t stick together.
4. Heat oil in another pan, shallow fry/roast the paneer till it is light golden in colour. Remove and keep it aside.
5. Then add the chopped garlic and onion. Saute for a minute.
5. When the onion is fried well and turns light golden in colour, add all the vegetables and saute for a few minutes.
6. Add ground pepper, salt and chili flakes, and saute them till vegetables are almost cooked but still crunchy.
7. Add in the teriyaki sauce and mix well for a few minutes.
8. Add in the cooked noodles, mix well so that the sauce gets evenly coated.
9. Switch off the flame and add the roasted paneer cubes. Toss it together lightly.
10. Garnish with some roasted sesame seeds and chopped green spring onion. Serve hot.