Soya noodle soup with Coconut milk
- 1/2 pack Naturally yours Soya noodles.
- 300 ml. Coconut milk.
- 2-3 tbsp Yellow thai curry paste
- 1.5 cups of mixed vegetables of your choice (carrots, broccoli, snap peas, baby corn,)
- 1 red onion thinly sliced.
- 1-2 cloves of garlic minced.
- 1 red chilli sliced.
- 1-2 blades of lemon grass.
- Coriander stems roughly chopped.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- Basil leaves or fresh coriander to garnish.
- Lemon juice as per taste.
- Boil the Soya noodles as per the instructions given on the pack.
- Also par-boil the vegetables with a little salt and lemon grass.
- Discard the water and lemongrass and strain the veggies.
- Heat oil in a deep saucepan, add the onions, garlic, & saute well.
- Now add all the vegetables, saute for a minute then add the curry paste, red chilli, coriander stems, coconut milk and let it boil.
- Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes more.
- For serving, place the Soya noodles in a deep bowl and pour this coconut milk soup over it.
- Add fresh basil, a dash of lime and sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Enjoy hot...!!
1) Home remedies and diet tips for acne - Read Now
2) Myths and Facts about your digestive system - Read Now
3) 10 Evidence Based Weight Loss Tips - Read Now