Recipe : Spicy Sichuan style Buckwheat noodles
- 1 pack Naturally yours Buckwheat noodles
- 1 medium size English cucumber julienned
- 1 carrot julienned
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp chilli oil
- 2 TSP soya sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 TSP honey/ maple syrup
- 1/2 TSP chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the noodles as per the instructions given on the pack. Then rinse with cold water and drain.
- In a big mixing bowl add the noodles, soya sauce, tahini, maple syrup/honey, chilli flakes, chilli oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper & mix well.
- Serve cold with cucumber, carrot, scallions & fresh coriander.
1) Morning habits to help you lose weight - Read Now
2) 5 Natural fixes for more energy - Read Now
3) 10 Evidence Based Weight Loss Tips - Read Now