Naturally Yours Buckwheat noodles is made using finest quality of Organic Buckwheat that comes from our Farmers in northern India. These noodles are not only delicious but also easy to cook.
✔ Made with buckwheat and whole wheat grain
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Protein rich, high in dietary fiber and minerals
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BUCKWHEAT NOODLES
1. Buckwheat noodles is an excellent source of plant based proteins.
2. Easy to digest due to the presence of dietary fiber
3. Helps to build immunity and controls blood sugar
4. High in calcium and several essential minerals
5. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
6. Helps to improve heart health
Noodles : 70% Whole wheat Flour, 30% Organic Buckwheat Flour, Salt & Water.
Seasonings -Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
No MSG, taste enhancers, chemical additives, preservatives, artificial colour and flavour.
How to make Buckwheat noodles:
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Buckwheat Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Buckwheat noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very very tasty. Tried it with the masala this time. Put in mustard seeds, curry leaves, chilli, coconut milk, vegetables, noodles and a twist of lime. Terrific.
The flavour sachets can be other than Indian flavours
Bought multi grain as well as buckwheat noodles but yet to try the buckwheat option the multi grain noodles are super tasty who would have thought that healthy stuff could be tasty too even the kids relished the noodles
These buckwheat noodles are perfect to satiate ur cravings for healthy and tasteee chinese food. Glutten free and no added colors & preservatives 😊. Must buy. Easy to cook and to enhance the flavor there is a seasoning as well in the pack. Love it .
I was looking for a healthy alternative to the apf noodles and found these Naturally Yours Buckwheat noodles. Really loved the idea of having healthy grains in the form of noodles. My family loves the taste and I can serve them healthy food without compromising on taste.