Skip to content
- ½ packet Quinoa Noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 3 cups of water
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp of black pepper powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Boil Quinoa noodles as per the instructions on the pack.
- Strain the noodles and keep aside.
- In a wok heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Next add in 1 tsp each of chopped ginger and garlic.
- Toss for 30 seconds.
- Thereafter add in ½ cup of chopped carrots. Cook for 2 minutes on a high flame.
- Next add in ½ cup of chopped cabbage and toss it for a minute. You can increase or decrease the quantity of vegetables used. Also you can add in other vegetables of your choice.
- Add in 3 cups of water.
- Let it simmer.
- Add in the boiled noodles.
- Season the soup with some salt, black pepper and vinegar. You can also add in soya sauce and chilli sauce. I like my soup mild and therefore I have not added the same.
- Serve hot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.