Naturally Yours Quinoa noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using the finest quality Quinoa grain.
✔ Made with quinoa and whole wheat grain
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Excellent source of plant based proteins
✔ High in dietary fiber and calcium
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
HEALTH BENEFITS OF QUINOA NOODLES
1. Quinoa noodles is an excellent source of plant based proteins.
2. Easy to digest due to the presence of dietary fiber
3. Helps to build immunity and controls blood sugar
4. High in calcium and several essential minerals
5. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
Noodles : 70% Whole wheat flour, 30% Quinoa, salt and water.
Seasonings: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
How to make Quinoa Noodles
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Quinoa Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Quinoa noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Best noodles I have had!
The masala seems to be inconsistent in taste. Last time we made millet noodles and they seemed to be bland even after putting the full pkt. Today we made quinoa noodles and they were too spicy. Also I feel the noodles become too dry after adding vegetables, they should be more moist.
Very tasty,very healthy. It’s a family favourite