Recipe : Indian style Schezwan Soya noodles
- 1 pack Naturally Yours Soya noodles.
- 1+ 1/2 cup mix vegetables of your choice thinly sliced(carrot, capsicum, onion, spinach).
- 2+1/2 tbsp oil.
- Salt to taste.
- 1/2 TSP spice mix given with the pack.
- 1 TSP vinegar.
- 1/2 TSP green chilli sauce.
- 1 TSP soya sauce.
- 1 tbsp Schezwan sauce.
- Sesame seeds to garnish.
To cook soya noodles
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Soya Noodles.
- Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
To make Chowmein
- Heat oil in a wok , add onions, capsicum, carrots and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add spinach and saute for a minute.
- Add the spice mix and sauces and saute for 3 mins.
- Then add the boiled noodles and mix well. Cook for another 2 minutes and serve hot garnished with sesame seeds.