Chilli Garlic Multigrain Chowmein
1 Packet Naturally Yours 5 Grain (Multigrain) Noodles
1/2 cup chopped Onions
1/2 cup chopped Cabbage
1/2 cup chopped Carrots
1/2 cup chopped Green, Red, Yellow Capsicum
1/2 cup chopped Spring Onion leaves
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4-5 finely chopped Garlic Cloves
2 finely chopped Red chillies
1 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
1 tbsp Hot & Sweet Sauce
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
1 tbsp Red Chilli Sauce
1 tbsp Green Chilli Sauce
1 tbsp Vinegar
Salt to taste
1 tsp Pepper powder
1tsp Red Chilli Flakes
1 tsp Oregano
- Cook the 5 Grain (Multigrain) Noodles as per the instructions on the packet. Strain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and add the chopped garlic. Saute for a few mins and then add red chillies, onions, carrots, cabbage and all the capsicum. Add salt, pepper, and cook for a few mins.
- In a small bowl, mix all the sauces along with chilli flakes and oregano.
- Add this sauce mixture to the veggies and cook.
- After the veggies are cooked, add the cooked noodles and the chopped spring onion leaves and toss for 2 mins till it's nicely mixed.
- Remove from flame and serve hot.