Naturally Yours Gluten Free 5 Grain Noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using finest blend of high quality grains. It is made in a gluten free environment and is a good source of dietary fiber.
✔ Made using Corn, Amaranth, Bengal Gram, Jowar and Rice
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 cups
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ High in dietary fiber
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GLUTEN FREE 5 GRAIN NOODLES
1. 5 Grain noodles is an excellent source of proteins.
2. Easy to digest due to the presence of dietary fiber
3. Helps to build immunity
4. Good source of several essential minerals
5. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
Noodles : Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
Seasonings: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
HOW TO MAKE GLUTEN FREE 5 GRAIN NOODLES
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Gluten Free Multigrain Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Multigrain noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It is really yummy but quantity is so less as per the price. Kindly increase the the quantity. Product is really healthy.
Gluten Free 5 Grain Noodles 100g
Tried red rice noodles. It’s really tasty.
I loved it.