Package Date: 01.06.2022
Best Before: 28.02.2023
Naturally Yours Multi Millet noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that combines the goodness of five nutritious millets and whole wheat atta.
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Combines 6 nutritious wholegrains - ragi, bajra, little millet, kodo millet, barnyard millet and whole wheat grain
✔ Protein rich, high in dietary fiber and calcium
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
Health Benefits of Multi Millet Noodles
1. Multi millet noodles is an excellent source of proteins.
2. Easy to digest due to the presence of dietary fiber
3. Helps to build immunity and con
trols blood sugar
4. High in calcium and several essential minerals
5. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
Noodles : Traditional Whole wheat flour (70%) , Multi millet flour (Ragi, Bajra, Little millet, Kodo millet, Barnyard millet) (30%), salt and water.
Seasonings: Pepper (45%), Spice Mix (Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Chillipeppers & Spices) (45%), Chilli powder (5%), Turmeric powder (5%), salt.
How to make Multi-Millet Noodles
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Multi-millet Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Multi-millet noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
I've received your package today and it tastes delicious. I've got hungry during the night but eating a salad doesn't fill me. But when I cook unhealthy food, I instantly feel guilty. But these noodles taste amazing, are healthy and I'm currently eating them guilt-free. Thank you so much for this innovative product. I'd love to try out other varieties.
I'm posting a picture down here. :)
Thank you 💓
Multi-Millet Noodles 180g
Multi-Millet Noodles 180g