Package Date: 01.06.2022
Best Before: 28.02.23
Naturally Yours Buckwheat soba noodles is made using finest quality of Organic Buckwheat that comes from our Farmers in northern India. These noodles are not only delicious but also easy to cook.
✔ Made with buckwheat and whole wheat grain
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Protein rich, high in dietary fiber and minerals
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BUCKWHEAT SOBA NOODLES
1. buckwheat soba noodles is an excellent source of plant based proteins.
2. Easy to digest due to the presence of dietary fiber
3. Helps to build immunity and controls blood sugar
4. High in calcium and several essential minerals
5. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
6. Helps to improve heart health
Noodles : Traditional Whole Wheat Flour (70%), Buckwheat Flour (30%), Salt & Water.
Seasonings - Pepper (45%), Spice Mix (Coriander, Cumin, Fenugreek, Chillipeppers & Spices) (45%), Chilli powder (5%), Turmeric powder (5%), salt.
How to make Buckwheat noodles:
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Buckwheat soba Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the buckwheat soba noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of buckwheat soba noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the buckwheat soba noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Buckwheat soba noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
Country Of Origin: INDIA
MADE IN INDIA
POPULAR RECIPE ->
A must buy for those who want to have healthy food choices without compromising on taste.
Super Tasty and healthy too!
The pricing, quantity, and quality are excellent! I've been looking for healthier noodles and I'm glad I found this. Even the tastemaker is quite good! Would highly recommend
It was very wholesome . The kids loved it too and it was a great replacement to the regular noodles