Recipe : Zucchini & Tomato Quinoa Pasta
- 1 pack Naturally yours Quinoa Pasta.
- 1/2 medium size Zucchini / Courgette chopped.
- 1 medium size tomato chopped.
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1tbsp Italian seasoning mix.
To cook Gluten free quinoa pasta
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Quinoa Pasta.
- Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself.
To make Zucchini and Tomato quinoa pasta
- Heat oil in a wok /kadhai ,add the chopped Zucchini & saute for a minute.
- Now add tomatoes, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add the boiled pasta and mix well .Serve Hot.