Sunshine Quinoa Pasta Recipe
- 1 cup Gluten free quinoa pasta
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp freshly ground black peppercorns
- ½ cup sweet corn boiled
- ½ cup chopped capsicum
- ½ cup chopped onions
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- A few lemon slices for garnish
- Boil the Gluten free quinoa pasta as per the instructions on the pack.
- Strain the quinoa pasta and run through cold water.
- Add the boiled quinoa pasta into a mixing bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- To make the seasoning, in a smaller mixing bowl add in ½ cup of mayonnaise, ½ cup of sour cream, juice of 1 lemon, zest of ½ a lemon, salt to taste, and ½ tsp of freshly ground black peppercorns. Mix everything well.
- After cooling the quinoa pasta, add the dressing to it.
- Toss in the vegetables i.e. ½ cup boiled sweet corns, ½ cup chopped capsicums, ½ cup onion, and a handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
- Serve cold.
1) Home remedies and diet tips for acne - Read Now
2) Myths and Facts about your digestive system - Read Now
3) 10 Evidence Based Weight Loss Tips - Read Now