Sunflower Seed Hummus
- Kabuli Channa : 1 cup (Soaked overnight)
- Sunflower seeds : ½ cup
- Garlic : 2 -3
- Coriander leaves : 1 tbsp chopped (Optional)
- Lemon juice : 3 tbsp
- Olive oil : ¼ cup
- Red chilli powder : ½ tsp
- Cumin powder : 1 tsp
- Rock Salt as per taste
Serves : 3-4
- Cook the soaked kabuli chana (Chickpeas) in a pressure cooker, drain and keep the water aside.
- Grind sunflower seeds in a blender
- Add the cooked kabuli channa, spices, lemon juice, salt, coriander leaves and blend together to a smooth paste
- Add the olive oil and water (in which the channa was cooked) to achieve the required consistency and blend again.
- Serve with pita bread or crackers.
Hope you liked this super easy recipe, do let me know your feedback/comments in the section below.