Spicy Curry Beetroot Noodles
1 Packet Naturally Yours Beetroot Noodles
1/2 cup chopped Onions
1/2 cup chopped Cabbage
1/2 cup chopped Carrots
1/2 cup chopped Green, Red, Yellow Capsicum
1/2 cup chopped Spring Onion leaves
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4-5 finely chopped Garlic Cloves
2 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
2 tbsp Hot & Sweet Sauce
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
2 tbsp Chilli Sauce
Salt to taste
1 tsp Pepper powder
1tsp Red Chilli Flakes
1 tsp Oregano
- Cook the Beetroot Noodles as per the instructions on the packet. Strain and Reserve 1 cup strained water for curry.
- In a pan, heat oil and add the chopped garlic. Saute for a few mins and then add onions, carrots, cabbage and all the capsicum.
- Add salt, pepper, chilli flakes, oregano and cook for a few mins.
- Add all the sauces and strained water and mix nicely.
- After the veggies are cooked, add the cooked Beetroot Noodles and the chopped spring onion leaves and toss for 2 mins till it's nicely mixed.
- Remove from flame and serve hot.
1) Home remedies and diet tips for acne - Read Now
2) Myths and Facts about your digestive system - Read Now
3) 10 Evidence Based Weight Loss Tips - Read Now