Recipe : Spicy Cheese Ramen
Here is the recipe for a deliciously cheesy and spicy bowl of gluten free 5 grain noodles.
An ideal power packed meal using gluten free noodles made with 5 nutritious grains ie corn, amaranth, bengal gram, jowar and rice. It is super easy to make and ready in 10 minutes.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GLUTEN FREE 5 GRAIN NOODLES
1. 5 Grain noodles is an excellent source of proteins.
2. Easy to digest due to the presence of dietary fiber
3. Helps to build immunity
4. Good source of several essential minerals
5. Ideal for kids as a nutritious meal
100 gms gluten free 5 grain noodles
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp sriracha sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
2 1/2 cups water (500 ml)
1/3 cup grated cheese
1 spice mix (comes with noodles)
Few spring onions
Few sesame seeds
1 tsp chilli oil (optional)
1. Heat up butter in a pan, add chopped garlic & chilli flakes. Sauté for a minute & add sriracha sauce & soy sauce & mix well.
2. Add water & let it boil, add the spice mix & noodles & cover the pan. Let it cook on a low flame.
3. After 2-3 minutes open the lid & separate the noodles with the help of a fork. Cover the pan again & let it cook for another 7-8 minutes on a low flame.
4. Open the lid & check if noodles are cooked. If there’s any excess water, put the heat on high flame and cook till all the water evaporates.
5. Add the cheese to the noodles & mix it well. Turn the heat off.
6. Serve it in a bowl & garnish with some spring onion, sesame seeds & some chilli oil if you like it extra spicy 🌶
You can also checkout the detailed video -----> Here
Photo and recipe courtesy : Saista Shaikh
Follow @sayu_shaikh_ for more healthy & quick recipes