Skip to content
- 1 Pack Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1 cup chopped Green, Red, Yellow Capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped Spring Onion whites
- 4-5 minced Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Baby Tomatoes
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard sauce
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Chilly Flakes
- 2 tsp Pepper Powder divided
- Salt to taste
Cook the Red Lentil Pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Strain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil. Add the minced garlic and cook till the raw smell fades.
Add spring onions and all three chopped capsicums and cook on medium heat till they turn soft. Add salt, and pepper and mix.
Add the boiled sweet corn kernels and mix for a minute. Remove from flame and set aside.
In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, grated cheese, red chilli powder, chilly flakes, pepper powder, mustard sauce and mix nicely.
Take a salad bowl, add the cooked pasta, the cooked corn and veggies, baby tomatoes and the mayonnaise dressing.
- Toss the pasta nicely. Add more salt if required.
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.