Recipe : Sweet Corn Red Lentil Pasta Salad
- 1 Pack Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1 cup chopped Green, Red, Yellow Capsicum
- 1/2 cup chopped Spring Onion whites
- 4-5 minced Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 cup Baby Tomatoes
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Mustard sauce
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Chilly Flakes
- 2 tsp Pepper Powder divided
- Salt to taste
- Cook the Red Lentil Pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Strain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil. Add the minced garlic and cook till the raw smell fades.
- Add spring onions and all three chopped capsicums and cook on medium heat till they turn soft. Add salt, and pepper and mix.
- Add the boiled sweet corn kernels and mix for a minute. Remove from flame and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add mayonnaise, grated cheese, red chilli powder, chilly flakes, pepper powder, mustard sauce and mix nicely.
- Take a salad bowl, add the cooked pasta, the cooked corn and veggies, baby tomatoes and the mayonnaise dressing.
- Toss the pasta nicely. Add more salt if required.
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve.
1) Home remedies and diet tips for acne - Read Now
2) Myths and Facts about your digestive system - Read Now
3) 10 Evidence Based Weight Loss Tips - Read Now