Skip to content
- 1 Packet Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 kg Chicken Kheema
- 2 medium diced Onions
- 2 medium Tomatoes
- 4-5 chopped Garlic Cloves
- 4-5 chopped Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- In a pan, heat oil and cook onions, and garlic on medium flame till onions turn soft.
- Then add tomatoes, green chillies, red chilli powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt. Cook till the tomatoes become soft and mushy.
- Add Chicken Kheema and cook on medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the Red Lentil Pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Strain and set aside.
- Once the Chicken Kheema is cooked, add the cooked pasta and toss for a minute.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Remove from flame and serve hot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.