Recipe : Multi Millet Chowmein
- 1/2 packet of Naturally Yours Multi Millet Noodles
- 1/2cup finely chopped veggies (Cabbage, Carrot, Bell peppers, Capsicum, Mushroom, Onions)
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Chopped garlic, ginger, spring onion
- Crushed pepper
- Cook the multi millet noodles as per instructions given on the pack. Add a pinch of salt and oil to the boiling water.
- Strain the multi millet noodles and spread them over a large plate
- Put oil in the hot kadhai . Add chopped garlic and ginger and fry them for 2 mins
- Add all the veggies and sauté them for 5 mins.
- Add 1/2 packet of the masala inside the noodles packet and mix it evenly.
- Add the cooked multi millet noodles and give it a nice mix.
- Cook it on high flame for 2-3 mins.
- Add crushed pepper and chopped spring onion and serve hot.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Poonam is a wonderful cook, food photographer and most importantly a stay at home mom to a naughty toddler . She was previously working as a SAP consultant and has 8 years of work experience in the IT industry.