Recipe : Tangy Red Lentil Pasta with Spinach
- 1 Pack Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta 200g
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions (white)
- 1 cup Spinach
- 5-6 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp Hot & Sweet Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1tsp Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Chopped spring onion leaves for garnish
Instructions1. Cook the Red Lentil Pasta as per the instructions on the
packet. Strain and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat oil and cook onions and garlic on medium flame till
onions turn soft.
3. Add tomato puree and spinach and let it cook for 5 mins.
4. Add both the sauces, chilli flakes, oregano, black pepper, and salt
and let it cook for another few mins till the spinach is cooked.
5. Add the cooked pasta, and toss for a minute.
6. Garnish with spring onion leaves.
7. Remove from flame and serve hot.