Recipe : Tangy Red Lentil Pasta with Spinach
- 1 Pack Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 1/2 cup Spring Onions (white)
- 1 cup Spinach
- 5-6 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tbsp Hot & Sweet Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1tsp Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Chopped spring onion leaves for garnish
1. Cook the Red Lentil Pasta as per the instructions on the
packet. Strain and set aside.
2. In a pan, heat oil and cook onions and garlic on medium flame till
onions turn soft.
3. Add tomato puree and spinach and let it cook for 5 mins.
4. Add both the sauces, chilli flakes, oregano, black pepper, and salt
and let it cook for another few mins till the spinach is cooked.
5. Add the cooked Red Lentil Pasta, and toss for a minute.
6. Garnish with spring onion leaves.
7. Remove from flame and serve hot.
1) Home remedies and diet tips for acne - Read Now
2) Myths and Facts about your digestive system - Read Now
3) 10 Evidence Based Weight Loss Tips - Read Now