Skip to content
- 1 Packet Naturally Yours Red Lentil Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4-5 finely Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup diced Onions
- 1/2 cup diced Carrots
- 1/2 cup diced Green, Red, Yellow Capsicum
- 1/2 Boiled Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped Button Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped Spring Onion leaves (extra for garnish)
- 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 1 tbsp Hot & Sweet Sauce
- 2 tbsp Pasta Sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
Cook the Red Lentil Pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Strain and set aside.
In a pan, heat oil and add the minced garlic. Sauté for a few mins and then add onions, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms and all the capsicum.
Add salt, pepper, chilli flakes, oregano and cook for a few mins on medium flame.
Add soya sauce, and spring onion leaves and toss for a minute. After the veggies are cooked, remove from flame.
- Grease a baking dish with butter.
- First place half of the cooked veggies, and top it with the cooked pasta.
Then place the rest of the veggies, and then add a layer of all the sauces and spread evenly.
Add the grated mozzarella cheese on top and then bake in a preheated oven for 5-10 mins at 160'C till the cheese has melted.
Remove from the oven, garnish with spring onion leaves and chilli flakes and serve hot.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.