Peanut Butter Red Rice Noodles
- 1 pack Naturally yours Red Rice Noodles.
- 2 tbsp oil(sesame or olive oil).
- 1/2 cup mix vegetables like mushroom, red & green bell pepper, carrots etc.
- (For sauce)
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (crunchy or creamy as per your liking).
- 2 small cloves of garlic minced.
- 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice.
- 1 tbsp hot chilli sauce.
- 1 tbsp honey.
- 1/4+ 2 tbsp cup water
- 1 tbsp olive or sesame oil
- Boil the red rice noodles as per the instructions given on the pack.
- While the red rice noodles are boiling, blend all the ingredients of sauce in a blender.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and saute all the vegetables.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the cooked noodles and mix well.
- Serve at room temperature or if you want you can serve them hot as well.
- Just cook it on gas or microwave for 30 seconds. Add more water if required.
- Garnish with crushed peanuts & green onion.