Recipe : Peanut Butter Noodles Salad
I am obsessed with PB based noodle salads! Creamy, sweet and salty, what’s not to like?
1 pack of Naturally Yours Red Rice Noodles
For the dressing:
1.5 tsps of sesame oil
4.5 tbsps of Creamy Peanut Butter
1 tbsp brown sugar
1.5 tbsps soy sauce
1.5 tbsps of apple cider vinegar
Spice packet from Naturally Yours noodle pack
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp Health schezwan sauce
2-3 tbsps of water
Thinly sliced carrots
Shredded red cabbage
Chopped green onions
- Cook the Naturally Yours noodles as per instructions and set aside to cool.
- In a dish, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and add more or less water to adjust consistency as desired.
- Add the cooled noodles to a dish and top with the dressing. Add in the veggies and toss again.
- Chill in the refrigerator till ready to serve.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top and serve cold!
Recipe & photo courtesy : Shraddha Chhabria