Pasta Butter Masala
Ingredients for masala:
- 2 medium size onions roughly chopped.
- 3 medium size tomatoes roughly chopped.
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic finely chopped.
- 7-8 cashew nuts.
- 1 chopped green chili
- 1/2 cup water.
- 1/2 pack Naturally yours gluten free red lentil pasta
- 1-2 tbsp oil/butter
- 1/2 cup Paneer cut into desired shape.
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1-2 big cardamom
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 1-2 tbsp kasuri methi/dried fenugreek leaves
- 1/2cup heavy milk cream
- 1 cup milk
- Salt to taste.
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
- In a pressure cooker add ingredients for masala & cook until 3-4 pressures.
- Switch of the flame, let it cool down for few minutes then blend it in a blender or mixer and make a smooth paste, keep aside.
- Now boil the red lentil pasta as per the instructions given on the pack.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, big cardamom & bay leaves.
- Now add the prepared puree & mix it well, stir it for 2 minutes.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt & mix well, cook it for a few minutes or until the oil separates.
- Add cream, mix it well & bring it to the boil. Then add milk to dilute & stir it continuously. Add more milk or water if the gravy is thick.
- Add paneer cubes(you can even fry them ), crushed kasuri methi, pasta & cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
1) Home remedies and diet tips for acne - Read Now
2) Myths and Facts about your digestive system - Read Now
3) 10 Evidence Based Weight Loss Tips - Read Now