Chia & Black Rice Pasta with green peas
- 1 Pack Naturally Yours Chia & Black Rice Pasta.
- 1/2 cup boiled peas.
- 1 onion finely chopped.
- Few basil leaves (fresh).
- 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1tbsp Italian seasoning.
To cook Black rice and chia pasta
- Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
- Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Chia & Black Rice Pasta.
- Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
- Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
- Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
- Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
- Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
To make Black rice and chia pasta with green peas
- Heat oil in a wok /kadhai ,add the chopped onion & saute for a minute.
- Then add the basil leaves and boiled peas.
- Now add salt, pepper, Italian seasoning mix and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add the boiled pasta and mix well .Serve Hot.