Package Date: 04.12.2021
Best Before: 03.12.2022
Naturally Yours Gluten Free Noodles is a power packed and easy to make meal that is made using antioxidant rich spinach.
✔ 100% gluten free
✔ No maida/refined flour at all
✔ No onion no garlic
✔ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
✔ Serves 2 cups
✔ Includes tastemaker
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ Made using antioxidant and iron rich spinach
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
1. Spinach Noodles : Rice, starch, Spinach powder (3%)
2. Beetroot Noodles : Rice, starch, beetroot powder (10%)
3. 5 Grain Noodles : Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
Seasonings: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper, ginger and salt.
HOW TO COOK
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Gluten free spinach Noodles.
3. Stir once to make sure that the noodles is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of noodles to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the noodles aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the noodles doesn’t stick to itself.
9. Saute the vegetables of your choice (like onion, carrot, capsicum, cabbage, beans etc) in 1 tsp of oil.
10. Add the seasonings from the seasonings pack and mix well. In case it becomes too dry, add a tsp of oil to it.
11. Toss it with the cooked Spinach noodles and serve hot.
Note : Add the tastemaker as per your preference.
For spicy : Use full pack of tastemaker
Medium spicy : 3/4th pack of tastemaker
Mild : 1/2 pack pack of tastemaker
I just loved it. Super tasty and very easy to make. Must try all the flavours.
It was great. The taste was also superb!! I liked it a lil too much. At first I thought, as it's healthy, I might will have to compromise with the taste, but, it was soo good damn.
Are you looking for a healthy noodles? Then I have a perfect solutions for you 💡
Try spinch, Beetroot and Multigrain noodles from @naturallyyours6
▫️ No maida
▫️ No junk
▫️100% Gluten free
▫️ Easy to make and ready in less than 10 minutes
▫️healthy and delicious
▫️ Easy to digest and Ideal for 1+ kid's and above
▫️Low fat, protein rich, high in fiber and calcium,
Good taste, Easy to make🥰
I have never tried gluten free noodles, and it was my first time. More than any flavour I liked the multi grains one it was not at all tasteless it was even spicy and full of flavours I tossed them with veggies and loved its flavours. Even the beetroot one had such amazing flavour and the products are very much in budget. I'll suggest if anyone is having evening cravings they should go for this instead of unhealthy snacks.