If you are gluten intolerant or vegan or just looking for a healthier alternative to the regular maida based pastas available in the market, then Naturally Yours pasta is all that and more.
✔ 100% gluten free
✔ Ideal for celiac and gluten intolerant individuals
✔ Made using nutritious wholegrains
✔ Easy to make
✔ Serves 2 adults and 2 children
✔ Easy to digest and ideal for 1+ years kids and above
✔ High in proteins and essential minerals
✔ High in dietary fiber
✔ No preservatives, artificial flavors, colors and MSG
✔ COD available
1. Multigrain Pasta - Corn, Amaranth, Bengal gram, Jowar, Rice
2. Quinoa Pasta - Quinoa, Rice
3. Chickpea Pasta - Chickpea, Rice
4. Red Lentil Pasta - Red lentil, Rice
5. Chia & Black Rice Pasta - Organic black rice, organic chia seeds, Rice
HOW TO COOK PASTA
1. Take about 2L of water in a large pan and boil on high heat. Add a tsp of salt in it.
2. Once the water has come to a rolling boil, add Naturally Yours Gluten Free Pasta.
3. Stir once to make sure that the pasta is not sticking together or to the bottom of the pan.
4. Continue to boil on high heat, stirring occasionally, until the water returns to a rolling boil (about 2 minutes)
5. Once the water begins to bubble and foam, you may wish to turn down the temperature a bit to keep it from boiling over
6. Boil for another 5 to 7 minutes.
7. Test a piece of pasta to see whether it is the texture you’re looking for (cooked but still a bit firm)
8. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside. Rinse it and then toss it with a bit of oil to make sure that the pasta doesn’t stick to itself
9. Toss it together with your choice of pasta sauce and sauteed vegetables for a wholesome meal.